Cleaning just went mobile
Let's face it, brewers spend a lot of time cleaning - the last thing you want to do after a brew day. So we rethought mobile CIP systems to get the job done faster and better than any system out there. Standard cleaning systems heat the caustic in the CIP tank, then pump the heated caustic into the tank to be cleaned. As the caustic is recaptured in the CIP tank, the temperature of the caustic will rapidly decrease below the manufacturer's specifications, no longer providing the cleaning power to get the job done.
Brewmation's innovative in-line heating tube heats the caustic to the set temperature during circulation, ensuring the temps never drop below their functional limits.
After the caustic rinse, the sanitizer pump kicks in to rinse and recirculate your brew tank.
- Standard 20, 40, 75, and 100 gallon caustic tanks. Custom sizes available for any size brew house - just ask!
- Innovative in-line heater maintains caustic temp to set temperature
- A separate sanitizer line prevents cross-contamination between the sanitizer and caustic fluids
- Directional valves for recirculating and transferring to the brew tank
- 1.5" tri-clamp connections standard on all sizes
- 6000W (20/40 gallon) or 15000W (above 40 gallon) heating element is GFCI protected for the safety of you, the brewery, as well as the equipment
- Temperature controller and variable speed pump
- Inline liquid sensor & temperature probe assembly prevents dry-firing of heating elements
- UL/cUL listed assembly
- 208/240V single phase, 50A power - comes with NEMA 15-50 straight blade plug
- 208/240V three phase, 30A power - comes with NEMA L21-30 twist lock plug
- 208/240V three phase, 60A power - comes with NEMA 18-60 straight blade plug (over 40G)
20 gallon CIP cart with Basic Controls
Inline heating element heats caustic before transfer to brew tank to maintin caustic temp
20 - 100 gallon caustic tank with small footprint fits in any brewery
Integrated control panel to set caustic temp and control pump speed
If you'd like to learn more about our mobile CIP systems and current availability, submit the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Your submission has been received! We will contact you shortly!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.