A keg up on the competition.
We've partnered with Stout Tanks and Kettles to develop The Gladiator, a semi-automated 2-head keg cleaner that allows you to load 2 kegs, connect the valves, press start and walk away to perform other duties. The software controls ensure that the kegs are cleaned repeatably, and flexible parameter settings allow the user to customize the cleaning regimen per keg type to maximize throughput and cleanliness. Every keg washers is assembled and tested in our own manufacturing facility to the highest standards.
- Compact footprint: 41" Wide x 30" Deep. (Control Panel extends the width 13" on the right side)
- UL and cUL Listed Control Panel with Touch Screen Control
- Cleans two kegs simultaneously for up to 40 keg/hr throughput (operator and parameter dependent)
- Software controls provide wide range of flexibility - all key cleaning parameters are software controlled including timing
- Save parameters per keg type (user defines each desired keg type)
- Automated system pressure monitor - unusual pressures will trigger stop
- Set desired final CO2 pressure using software control (pressure monitor verifies pressure is reached)
- Level sensor in caustic tank prevents element burnout due to low liquid level
- Clean and rinse keg spear with low flow operation via speed controlled caustic pump and low flow water inlet
- Pause and restart function included
- Ensure every keg is sanitized via peristaltic sanitizer pump
- Automated caustic temperature control (software controlled parameter setting) Keg counter tracks the number of kegs cleaned per session
Doubles as a CIP
For breweries with smaller tanks, we've added a CIP upgrade module to our Gladiator Keg Washer. Ask us whether this is an option for your brewery!